I am a permanent researcher in the Scool Team-project at Inria Lille - Nord Europe. I work mostly on bandit theory, and I am interested in all forms of online and reinforcement learning as well as statistics and optimization.
Prior to my current position, I was a post-doctoral researcher at Inria Paris, in the SIERRA Team. In 2018-2019 I spent a year in the Machine Learning group at CWI Amsterdam, working with Wouter M. Koolen. From 2015 to 2019 I was a PhD student under the supervision of Vianney Perchet at the CMLA research center of Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay and the LPSM lab at Université Paris Diderot.
Resume: Link to my LinkedIn profile.
- Structure Adaptive Algorithms for Stochastic Bandits, ICML 2020, with Han Shao and Wouter M. Koolen.
- Gamification of Pure Exploration for Linear Bandits, ICML 2020, with Pierre Ménard, Xuedong Shang and Michal Valko.
- Non-asymptotic pure exploration by solving games, NeurIPS 2019, with Wouter M. Koolen and Pierre Ménard.
- Pure exploration with multiple correct answers, NeurIPS 2019, with Wouter M. Koolen.
- Bridging the gap between regret minimization and best arm identification, with application to A/B tests, AISTATS 2019, with Thomas Nedelec, Clément Calauzènes and Vianney Perchet.
- Bandits with side observations: bounded vs. logarithmic regret, UAI 2018, with Evrard Garcelon and Vianney Perchet.
- Combinatorial semi-bandit with known covariance, NIPS 2016, with Vianney Perchet.
- Anytime optimal algorithms in stochastic multi-armed bandits, ICML 2016 with Vianney Perchet.
Teaching at Université Paris Diderot
- Summer 2018 - Probabilités, L2 Math.
- Winter 2018 - Equation différentielles pour la biologie.
- Summer 2017 - Probabilités, L2 Math-Info.
- Winter 2017 - Raisonnement mathématique, L1 Informatique, L1 MIASHS.
- Summer 2016 - Analyse et algèbre 2, L1 Physique.